Wednesday, April 2, 2008

3/18/08-3/25/08 Monday-Monday

This week I did an art lesson, 2 fencing lessons, and a clarinet lesson. Wilson went to preschool on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Joey went to dance lessons on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday, and an art lesson. She also went ice skating on Friday. On Saturday we went to see a play of Wind in the Willows.

Here is a picture of some of the actors-}

The one in green was Toad, the one on
her far side was Mole, and the one her
close side was Rat. We went to the
Stage 9 theater in Folsom.
For Easter
on the 23rd, we went to my uncles house.
We used natural dyes to color our eggs.
Here's some pictures:

We dyed them with red cabbage, the leaves of some vegetables, coffee powder, turmeric, and onion skins.

I did most
of my homeschooling for the week on

Wednesday/Thursday. In-between I
did some reading, video games, TV,
a movie, and some regular games.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Hi Ricky, I like what you wrote on your blog, brought me up to date on your activities! You are busy with fencing and clarinet and more. The play sounded terrific. I didn't know there was a play "The Wind and the Willows." Keep up the great work, I am proud of you as always.
Love you,
Grandma