Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter!

As most people will know, last Sunday was Easter! My family and I went to my uncle's neighbor's house in Jackson for a HUGE Easter egg hunt. We found tons of eggs and all of them has candy inside! After the Easter egg hunt, we went to my uncle's house to have lunch.





These are some pictures of Easter. The top right picture is my cousin Madison looking for some eggs. The one on the bottom right is me leading Wilson to some eggs, and the one on the top left are all of the eggs we found. And then the one on the bottom right is Joey carrying our basket of naturally dyed eggs.


We also read some Easter books and the story of Easter while we were in the car.


2 comments:

Tan Family said...

I'm glad that you had a nice time at Easter! You did find tons of eggs!!

Grandma said...

Wish I could have been there with all of you for the Easter Egg Hunt and lunch. I miss you!