Monday, February 25, 2008

2/15/08-2/24/08 Friday-Sunday





I going to smush all of these days together too.

FRIDAY

Today I am going to go to Winco with my Mom to get some party supplies. We got a lot of candie for ice cream toppings (we also got ice cream), rootbeer for rootbeer floats, pizza for dinner, some chocolate and caramel syrups to add to the ice cream, and a couple of other things. For presents I got some money because they didn't know what to get me and the Wii play with a second controller and nunchuck. Everybody played the Wii and it took a very long time for most everybody to play. After everybody was gone I went on to Amazon.com and preordered the game Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

SATURDAY

I went to a make up class for fencing today and this morning I played some Wii Play and my favorite activity in the game is the tank one. The Wii Play is suposed to help you get used to the Wii remote pointer. Today we created a Mii for my Dad, brother, sister, Mom, and uncle. I played some Gamecube with my brother and we played Kirby Air Ride and Custom Robo.

SUNDAY

Today I played a lot of Wii (sports and play) and my right arm is sore from the boxing. I watched some tv today and read my library book.

MONDAY

Today I started homeschooling for the week and played some computer games along with the Wii. I did most of my math and grammar fo rhomeschooling and I made caramel as a science experiment. I will try to experiment with it in the next couple of days. The caramel tastes very good and here is a picture of my second try (my first try I burnt it so for my second try it was a lot of improvment):










It came out kind of chunky but it still tasted very good.

TUESDAY

Today I made the caramel again and it came out much better and looked very smooth. I don't have a picture of it but now I can make it anytime I want (well not anytime). I went to fencing today and I we didn't do any bouts. Instead we did a lot of defender/attacker drills where one person is attacking and the other is defending.

WEDNESDAY

Today I didn't go to rollerskating, but Joey (my sister) did. I stayed home and did some homeschooling ( I did grammar and vocabulary), tv, and some Gamecube. After Joey got back we did a sugar cube pyramid. Here's a picture:


The picture is kind of dark. It was suposed to be an Egyption pyramid, but it came out more like a Mayan pyramid.
THURSDAY

Today I finished up most of my homeschooling (everything except one lesson in math) and played a lot of Super Smash Bros. Melee with Wilson (my brother). There wasn't very many people today. While we were doing bouts, my arm got really tired and I couldn't move it very fast. Although I couldn't move it very fast I still won most of the bouts. When we got back I played some Wii with Wilson and watched some tv.

FRIDAY

Today I finished up the rest of my homeschooling (the one lesson in math) and played a lot of Wii and Gamecube. I made some more caramel and I used a lot of butter this time. It came out darker than usual and tasted a bit more buttery.

SATURDAY

Today I went to a make up class in fencing and after that when I was home I watched some tv and played Digimon: Rumble Arena 2 with Wilson. I read a lot during the afternoon and I read my library book Dragon's Milk.

SUNDAY

I stayed home today and didn't very much. I mostly played Super Paper Mario and Wii Sports.

No comments: